CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Senior Digital Strategist develops and implements the company-wide advertising, marketing, and communications programs regarding its different operating opportunities, in order to build brand awareness, increase sales and ensure clear communications regarding a variety of matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Execute and manage nationwide Google Ads Campaigns
- Ability to understand and execute an OMNI-Channel marketing approach, including Paid Search, YouTube Advertising, Display Advertising etc.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing forecasts, setting objectives, and delivering results.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and delivers to recruiting team, and providing instructions for use and reporting.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Strategize and Test marketing creative, landing pages, and campaign strategies
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1-6 years of experience in a relevant field
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with major course work in a relevant field
- Google Adword Certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge and use of SEO and SEM
- Experience with building landing pages
- Hubspot experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.