CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic
CRST is looking for full-time Class 8 Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics to join our team in Dallas, TX.
Why Join CRST as a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic?
- Competitive Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly) *A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4,000*
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for Referrals
- Uniform Laundry Services
*CRST will provide apprentices and transitioning military with a fully stocked toolbox. After the employee has completed 24 months of employment, he/she will own the toolbox.
Positions & Job Schedules Available:
- Diesel Truck Mechanic: $16-$31/hr. Starting Wages
- Wed-Sat (1:00 PM-11:30 PM)
- Trailer Mechanic: $18-$27/hr. Starting Wages
- Wed-Sat (1:00 PM-11:30 PM)
For more info text McCall at 319-405-1434 with your full name, city, state, and position title.
Stop by and meet Team CRST today at: 1096 S Interstate 45 Service Rd, Hutchins, TX 75141
Learn more at https://crst.com/mechanic-careers/
What Does a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic Do At CRST?
Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics support the maintenance of our Class 8 trucks and trailers and ensure that safety remains at the core of our work to maximize the quality of our business. The ideal candidate must comprehensively understand how to maintain and repair Class 8 equipment, diagnose technical issues properly and efficiently, and perform equipment reviews. Work with one of the industry’s youngest fleets, including most Cascadia Freightliners with Detroit Engines.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties for a fleet of Class 8 tractors and trailers and complete trailer preventative maintenance services; operate Class 8 vehicles and fleet equipment safely around the yard.
- Identify and diagnose vehicle maintenance issues and perform repair services.
- Maintain written repair orders and updated maintenance reference manual.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential out-of-service items, and confirm load status.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience minimum with Class 8 tractors and trailers.
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
- Must have minimum tool requirement.
- Class B CDL preferred.
About CRST – The Transportation Solution:
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.