CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Diesel Truck Mechanic
CRST, The Transportation Solution is looking to hire a skilled Diesel Mechanic in Tolleson, AZ to preform DOT inspections, maintenance, and repairs to keep our fleet in optimal shape.
**We are hiring technicians of all skill levels. Don’t self-reject and apply now!
Compensation: Starting wages of $16.50 – $30.50/hour, based on experience and knowledge.
Position Schedule: Wed-Sat or Sun-Wed (7:00am – 5:30pm)
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including; 80 hours of PTO balance on Day One, Eight Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401k, $400 Referral Bonuses, Parental Leave, Boot Allowances & Uniform Laundry Services
- Technician Development Plan – Move up within the shop
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation – Nobody is running a more sophisticated truck/trailer on the road than CRST
- Offered Overtime
Job Summary: The Tractor Technician is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, regulatory inspection, and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining Class 8 trucks and trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Operate Class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, and move fleet equipment safely around the yard and into and out of the service facility.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- General mechanical skill or knowledge related to Class 8 trailers
Learn more about this opportunity and apply now, or text your name and zip code to Brandon @ 319-640-9262
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.