CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Diesel Truck Mechanic
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Diesel Truck Mechanic in Mableton, GA to join us.
Our team enjoys the following perks:
• Up To $28.75/hr. Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly)
• 4/10 Work Schedule
• $2400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd And 3rd Shifts
• $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
• $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
• Company-Paid Tool Insurance
• Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4000
• New Hires + Current Employees Get $1500 Each for Referrals
• Uniform Laundry Services
Additional benefits include:
• Formal Career Development Program
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
• 401(k) Matching
• Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Tractor Technician is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, regulatory inspection, and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Job Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday (6:00 AM-4:30 PM)
• Responsible for maintaining Class 8 trucks and trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
• Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
• Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
• Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
• Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
• Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
• Operate Class 8 vehicles in yard conditions and move fleet equipment safely around the yard and into and out of the service facility.
• Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
• Operate basic shop tools including welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saws, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors & trailers
• Pass CRST background check and drug screen
• Minimum tool requirement
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.