CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a Diesel Tech Apprentice in our Albany, OR shop – Apply today!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- Competitive Market-Driven Starting Wages Based on Skill Set, Experience & Knowledge – We encourage entry-level or new technicians to apply!
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K, $400 Referral Bonuses & Parental Leave)
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Structure Technician Development Plan
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation
Job Summary: The Technician Apprentice is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, regulatory inspection, and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Job Schedule: Mon-Fri (2:30 PM-11:00 PM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Log in and out of repair orders in a computerized shop management system to include job codes, complaints, causes, and corrections for each repair.
- Work safely within the guidance of the company’s work rules and safety guidance.
Will Receive On-the-Job Training To:
- Diagnose and perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform tractor preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Operate basic shop tools to include welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors and trailers
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.