CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a tractor technician in our Tolleson, AZ shop – Apply today!
We are recruiting highly motivated individuals who value hard work that can lead to career advancement. At CRST, we value safety and each individual’s career aspirations. Whether you are coming in as an apprentice, entry-level, or highly experienced technician, we have the internal practices, leadership teams, and training to support your development in your career path and believe in promoting from within. CRST believes in creating a fun, yet hard-working environment. We want your energy on our team!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- Competitive Market-Driven Wages Based on Experience & Skillset
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, and 401K)
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Structure Technician Development Plan
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation
- Overtime Offered
Job Summary: The Tractor Technician is responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, regulatory inspection, and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Job Schedule: Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat (7:00 AM-5:30 PM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining Class 8 trucks and trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Operate Class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around the yard and into and out of the service facility.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors and trailers
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.