CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Customer Service Specialist
CRST the Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking for more Customer Service Specialists to join our growing organization in Fort Wayne, IN.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Starting at: $15.50/hr
Job Summary: CRST Specialized Solutions division is the carrier of choice for customers requiring on-site, high touch, and specialized handling. We manage deliveries for a wide range of products for the tech, communications, electronics, and healthcare industries (and many more). Our experienced drivers safely load, unload, and set up products for consumers and companies.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for serving as a point of contact via our 800 number and electronic mailbox for the Agents, Logistic Centers, and Customers.
What you will gain: Our internal practices support the development of career paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization. With a variety of divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a full benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first 60 days of employment.
- Trace shipments for the booking agents and customers.
- Investigate and resolve service issues as they occur by working with planners, drivers, and Logistic Centers.
- Register free-astrays when needed.
- Register shipments for non-online agents.
- Provide system updates/maintenance when needed.
- Respond to general inquiries, i.e., missing pieces and claims.
- Provide dates for truckload shipments as well as specialty fleets.
- Add and approve valuation with defined limits.
- Document all actions on the V601 system
- Previous customer service experience required
- High School Diploma or GED is required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Verbal and written communication skills needed
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.