CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Continuous Process Improvement Manager
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
Job Summary: The Continuous Process Improvement Manager is responsible for supporting Process Owners through the design, measurement, and improvement of CRST's core processes. This person coaches and mentors others through the use of Continuous Improvement tools to maximize process performance, and to elevate Continuous Improvement skillsets throughout the organization.
- Manages special projects to define, measure, and improve operational processes in line with stated business goals within CRST.
- Facilitates and leads cross-functional process improvement teams to deliver impactful results. Participates in the development of policies, procedures, and other documentation to support process improvements.
- Keeps stakeholders apprised of project status and defined deliverables.
- Coaches and mentors individuals and teams in the practical application of Continuous Improvement tools.
- Develops effective control plans, working with process owners, to ensure improvement gains are sustained on a long-term basis.
- Leverages best practices and shares within the team and across all businesses.
- Identifies opportunities to utilize new technologies to advance process performance. Collaborates with IT to facilitate the rollout of large-scale technology platforms.
- Serves as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and change throughout the business.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- AA or BA in a relevant field preferred
- Prior experience and demonstrated application of formal Continuous Improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, etc.)
- Experience may be from within a transactional or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.