CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST ’s Home Solutions – Installs division provides delivery and installation of products that require skilled labor or trade-licensed technicians. From delivery to installation and assembly, demand for these services has grown significantly . Home Solutions is proud to work with retail and client partners to provide convenient solutions for consumers .
The Claims coordinator is in charge of overseeing activities that are related to handling and processing claims. They act as liaison officers between the organization,
clients, claimants, service providers, insurance providers, and attorneys. They inform them about the status, liability, financials, and resolution of all relevant claims. This position is
40 hours per week from 9:00 am-5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Remote options are available once training and excellent service is being provided.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Receiving and acknowledgment of all tenders and claims reported.
- Investigation and collection of all claim details.
- Disseminate claims to appropriate parties to gather information to assist in timely resolutions.
- Gather all claim documents and management of claim files.
- Correspond resolution plan with all parties via phone, email, chat, and US mail. Communicating by frequently exhausting all means of communication to everyone involved
- Consistent follow-up and updating of all parties involved and creating posts and attaching all related documents and information to claim files.
- Determine the extent of the company’s liability and involve them immediately in the resolution process.
- Communicate with the manager to discuss claims and recommends the involvement of the legal department when appropriate. If necessary, provide well-informed court testimonies.
- Collects and prepares evidence to support denied damage claims.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of technician documentation
- Answers questions from technicians regarding claims and payment and acts as an intermediary between all parties and may assist in settling claims out of court. Manage claim
- turn-around-times to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain good working relationships with all parties involved to produce timely effective resolutions.
- Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress.
- Computer literate; familiarity with basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused, and ambitious.
- Ability to execute against a pre-defined set of processes.
- Excellent customer service, organization, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, team player, and positive attitude.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to constant self-improvement and professional development.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience
The pay range for this position is $15.47 – $17.00. A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range. For roles that are commission or bonus eligible, your recruiter can share more details regarding the specifics of these positions.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
Our benefits are designed with employees in mind. CRST offers competitive pay; major medical insurance, dental, vision, and a wellness plan; paid time off; 401(k); life insurance; and short-term disability.
Dress for your day!
CRST supports offering gainful employment to individuals with varying abilities. As such, reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure success
for all applicants.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.