CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Business and Process Analyst
Over the next five years, CRST International, Inc. will be implementing the significant enterprise-wide system and software upgrades. In support of this project and future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team, located in either Cedar Rapids, IA, Atlanta, GA, or Ft. Wayne, IN. We are seeking new IT skills and resources in the areas of business process analysis, 3rd party software administration, and software development. It is an exciting time to join an organization that is investing heavily into the future, come and be a part of something big!
The Business and Process Analyst (BA) works closely with business stakeholders, the CI team, and the other members in the IT department (PMO, application support, SW development, infrastructure) to deliver projects and capabilities that address business needs. The BA has knowledge of CRST business structures, processes, and systems, and must be competent at business process analysis and mapping. The BA will gather and define functional requirements, use cases, and user stories and must be able to formulate appropriate process/system/software solutions to business problems across the order to cash spectrum. Functional capabilities may be delivered through custom software or commercial software and the BA must be able to support internal development activities as well as solutions from 3rd party software vendors. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for delivering systems support and training to business users.
- Collaborates with business unit subject matter experts to define business processes and process flows
- Evaluates new capability requests through the project review and planning process
- Create and document software requirements for enhancements to support business process enhancements
- Perform business process analysis and mapping efforts to achieve dramatic improvements in critical performance measures such as cost, quality, and service.
- Conducts use case analysis of the customer needs driving to functional design and data dependencies
- Writes acceptance test cases for functional releases and performs functional testing
- Engages with application designers, in implementing custom solutions through the agile delivery process
- Delivers training for new process and technology solutions
- Coordinates the implementation of business solutions into the business operations
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)or equivalent applicable experience
- 0-2 years of experience as a functional analyst or transportation/logistics experience
- Experience with business process analysis, process mapping, and business requirements development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Transportation and Logistics is desirable
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.