CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Agent Development Manager
We are hiring Agent Development Managers to join our growing CRST team. Great talent exists everywhere and to ensure that we are hiring the best. With that in mind, we are offering this role in a work-from-home capacity. That means you will be tied into the CRST network and resources, in the comfort of your own home.
Starting Compensation: $59,000 salary + incentives
Incentives: No cap and paid out quarterly
Paid Training: on-site at a CRST location
Additional job benefits: Internet stipend, company laptop, and a company cell phone
The Agent Development Manager will work from home prospecting, qualifying, and closing new agents/ fleet owners through the development of individual pipelines, for CRST Flatbed's agent solutions network to include all types of equipment (flats, vans, etc.).
The responsibilities of the Agent Development Managers are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best agents while growing a strong agent pipeline through leveraging various talent resources via the internet, network leads, and referrals. To ensure that you can focus on the front end of the sales cycle, administrative support will be available to assist in paperwork and the successful onboarding of new agents.
Success in this role will result in recruiting agents and/ or fleet conversions to generate $3.5 million in the first 12 months and generate incremental growth of $3.8 million per year.
12 months of demonstrated success within telemarketing, franchise development, sales/prospecting, and business closing strategies is required.
Success Looks like this:
- Finding creative avenues to source new agents
- Resilience in pushing through any objections
- Selling the CRST value to agents
- Learning the transportation and flatbed industry
- Building relationships internal to CRST
- Building and fostering external relationships
CRST’s Flatbed Solutions division hauls freight on flatbed trailers. We specialize in hauling metal and construction products, machinery, and over-dimensional and overweight freight. This important service is an important part of CRST’s driving solutions. As an Agent Development Manager, you are a key player in driving business results. There is no better time to join our Flatbed organization.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.