CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Administrative Services Coordinator
The Administrative Services Coordinator assists the Administrative Services Manager and Operating Company personnel by processing work associated with new customer set up, rate entry, updating customer information, assuring customers invoices are being received by customers, and other tasks needed by various teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enters client information into system applications and updating rate tables as needed.
- Checks customer set up and rates for accuracy.
- Processes change requests, follows up with customers as needed, reviews set up for accuracy, and enables production of accurate invoices.
- Creates general correspondence to customers when needed.
- Assists billing team with creation of customer user guides.
- Scans supporting documents for new customer set up and changes to systems.
- Assists in renewal of rates with customers by running reports for pricing and assuring customer signed documents are returned to customer for updating their systems before expiration.
- Verify company websites for accurate information; call companies if follow-up is needed and update the system accordingly.
- Checks follow-ups daily; indexes contract, rate, customer set up documents.
- Assists with special projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 year document control customer set up experience. Knowledge of billing and AR preferred.
- Attention to detail to ensure customers receive the correct invoices and support
- Problem-solving skills to help customers who may experience issues
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to provide effective support to a large number of customer accounts
- Computer skills, including Microsoft tools, ex. Excel
- Ability to explain problems and articulate solutions to departments.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $13/hour
- Start with 80 hours PTO; 120 hours on your 1 year anniversary
- Extra PTO day in the month of your birthday
- 8 paid holidays
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits starting after 60 days of employment
Did you know?
CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.