CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
We are hiring for this position in multiple locations: Cedar Rapids, IA, Fort Wayne, IN, and Ontario, CA.
Job Summary: The Accounts Receivable Coordinator performs daily activities related to processing cash receipts in order to ensure prompt and accurate recording of payments to customer accounts. Other responsibilities associated with the position include detailed reconciliations and analysis of customers' accounts. Works with internal and external individuals to assist the Accounts Receivable Cash Applications Team.
What you will gain: Our internal practices support the development of career paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization. With various divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a complete benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first 60 days of employment.
- Must be detail orientated and forward-thinking to assist the Cash App Team in improving processes and procedures.
- Complex research on accounts to verify and or correct payment allocations.
- Partner with applicable departments to mitigate future issues for cash applications.
- Perform detailed reconciliations of the accounts.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, and applications, and utilize search tools to find information for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Adhere to quality & practice standards for Accounts Receivable/Finance
- Maintain a positive attitude during challenging situations
- Aid cash department and management in resolving open cash unapplied
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED required
- 6-12 months of experience in a related field required
- AA or BA in relevant field preferred
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.