CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator performs daily activities related to processing cash receipts in order to ensure prompt and accurate recording of payments to customer accounts. Other responsibilities associated with the position include detailed reconciliations and analysis of customers’ accounts. Works with internal and external individuals to assist the Accounts Receivable Cash Applications Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be detailed orientated and forward thinking to assist the Cash App Team in improving processes and procedures.
- Complex research on accounts to verify and/or correct payment allocations.
- Partner with applicable departments to mitigate future issues for cash applications.
- Perform detailed reconciliations of the accounts.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective organizational, communication, multi tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Adhere to quality & practice standards for Accounts Receivable/Finance
- Maintain a positive attitude during challenging situations
- Aid cash department and management in resolving open cash unapplied
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 – 12 Months experience in related field (Required)
- 1-2 years billing and/or AR experience (Required)
- HS Diploma or GED (Required)
- AA or BA in relevant field (Preferred)
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $14.50/hour
- Start with 80 hours PTO; 120 hours on your 1 year anniversary
- Extra PTO day in the month of your birthday
- 8 paid holidays
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits starting after 60 days of employment
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.