CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
The Accountant is responsible for general finance, accounting, and reporting activities for Great Plains Casualty.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform general accounting duties, including preparation of monthly journal entries.
- balance sheet account reconciliation and assisting with enterprise financial reporting.
- Monitor monthly results and analyze variances to budgets and prior year results.
- Manage large databases with the use of Excel and other software.
- Generate other financial reports and special projects as assigned.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- B.A. in Accounting
Did you know? CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees. We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution. CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for its strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.