CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Job Summary: The Account Coordinator’s main role is to work closely with multiple customers to identify and solve day-to-day occurrences.
Schedule: Sunday – Tuesday 7:00am – 7:00pm, e/o Wednesday 7:00am – 7:00pm
Compensation: $18.75/hr + $2,400 shift differential
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and Tracing of a customer’s freight
- Customer communication
- Follow up on load plans and dispatches to ensure on-time service
- Daily hand-off of outstanding issues from your shift
- Tracking appointments via Customer websites
- Coordinate re-schedules when needed
- Internal escalation when needed
- Monitor shipments for successful on-time performance and proactive communication
- Consistent communication with the customer to solicit appropriate freight opportunities
- Be involved with web-based monthly / quarterly reviews with each assigned customer
- Collaborate with all internal departments to resolve customer/carrier issues
- Navigate multiple tasks at once.
- Prioritizing tasks accordingly
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens, and writes effectively
- Drive for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Close attention to detail while working at a consistent pace
- High school diploma or GED required, a degree in a related field preferred
Learn more about this opening and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.