CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST the Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our growing organization in our Fort Wayne, IN office.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Starting Pay: $16.50/hour
Job Summary: CRST Specialized Solutions division is the carrier of choice for customers requiring on-site, high touch, and specialized handling. We manage deliveries for a wide range of products for the tech, communications, electronics, and healthcare industries (and many more). Our experienced drivers safely load, unload, and set up products for consumers and companies.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting inside sales staff in managing in-house accounts and assisting customers with inquiries.
What you will gain: Our internal practices support the development of career paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization. With a variety of divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a full benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first 60 days of employment.
Create optimal front-line customer relations, working with customers and inside sales staff from specific regions of the country, thereby ensuring continued company growth and goal achievement.
Coordinate all facets of customer freight shipments: service dates, booking freight, answering customer calls, and providing daily track and trace of customer’s shipments activity.
Monitor logistics through communication with operations.
Manage the department’s 800 line and maintain the department’s general mailbox.
Perform special assignments as delegated, relating to special areas of concern.
Assist the sales department in providing rate quotes.
- A High School diploma or GED required
- Previous customer service required
- Computer skills required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in a related field preferred
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.