CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Transportation Solutions, Inc. is thrilled to offer an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA as an Account Coordinator! We are a rapidly growing organization and a top-choice carrier for customers across the US. With 8 divisions supporting the work that we do, and being a coast-to-coast operations, there are endless opportunities for growth here at CRST.
The Account Coordinator’s main role is to work closely with each customer to identify and solve day-to-day occurrences.
Schedule: Sunday – Tuesday, and every other Wednesday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Tracking and Tracing of a customer’s freight
- Appointment scheduling
- Follow up on load plans and dispatches to ensure on-time service
- Daily handoff of account status to After Hours personnel
- Customer website management
- Coordinate re-schedules when needed
- Internal escalation when needed
- Monitor shipments for successful on-time performance and proactive communication
- Consistent communication with the customer to solicit appropriate freight opportunities
- Be involved with web-based monthly/quarterly reviews with each assigned customer
- Collaborate with all internal departments to resolve customer/carrier issues
Qualifications and Skills:
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens, and writes effectively
- Drives for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Close attention to detail while working at a consistent pace
Learn more about this career path and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.