Drive to Inspire Event
This event celebrates safety superstars at CRST.
Our top 400 drivers, technicians, agents, and their families will be invited for a weekend of celebration, recognition, and a once-in-a-lifetime Talladega driving experience.
Check out the highlights from last year’s event.
Drive to Inspire
Driver Appreciation Summit
April 5-6, 2024
3366 Speedway Blvd, Lincoln, AL
All invitees will be notified via email January 2024
HONORING THE BEST AT CRST
Simply put: Safety drives CRST’s success.
The Drive to Inspire event recognizes individuals who put safety at the core of all they do. During the event, we will celebrate their achievements and honor those who set the gold standard for safety.
CIRCLE OF HONOR
As champions of safety and success, the Circle of Honor Awards recognize the relentless efforts of CRST’s top drivers, technicians, agents, and employees.
At least one million Safe Miles with CRST
At least twelve years of safe driving/working with CRST
Million Dollar agent
$1M+ annual revenue
Rookie of the Year agent
Highest annual revenue for the first 12 months as a CRST agent
How do I qualify to attend the event?
We are honoring CRST’s top performers who demonstrate an unwavering commitment to safety. We will determine who qualifies for consideration based on the following safety criteria for drivers, technicians, and agents.
- More than one million Safe Miles with CRST OR more than 12 years of safe working
- Driver/Contractor Lottery Drawings
- Random drawings will be made for attendance for those who qualify in one of the following areas:
- Clean Level 1 Inspection
- Every clean Level 1 inspection earns an entry. One entry is drawn at random each month of the qualification period. (Maximum of 12)
- Current Infiniti-I Education
- Every driver/contractor that is current with Infinti-I education earns an entry. One entry is drawn at random each month of the qualification period. (Maximum of 12)
- Local Safety Committee Participation
- All safety committee participants will be entered each month. One entry is drawn at random each month of the qualification period. (Maximum of 12)
- Preventable accident or OSHA/LTI Injury in the qualification period
- Any CSA points in Unsafe / HOS / Driver Fitness in the qualification period
- Any recent discipline or performance events not keeping safety at the core of all we do.
Technicians will be considered based on individual job performance, including:
- 95% proficiency in SRT compliance (Standard Repair Time)
- 90% minimum Direct Labor for the past 12 months
- Injury-free for the qualification period (annual)
- No disciplinary actions on record
- No attendance issues on record